Sent emails out to local news, local politicians, and an environmental law firm. Responses posted as they are received.
- Pennsylvania Utilities Commission https://www.puc.pa.gov/
- Response Feb 18, 2021, 1:17 PM
The Pennsylvania Public Utility Commission received your online complaint against Ephrata Borough Electric.
Please be advised that the PUC has no jurisdiction over Ephrata Borough Electric. You may contact your local elected officials for further guidance.
Thank you for contacting the PUC.
Hello Scot Sherbine,
Thank you for your recent web submission. My name is Nicholas Massey and I am responding on behalf of Representative Zimmerman. We have received both of your web submissions. We are currently waiting on research regarding your questions. We will get back to you with answers to your questions.
Nicholas Massey|Constituent Outreach Specialist
PA State Representative Dave Zimmerman (R-99)
127 Peters Rd. 1st Floor
New Holland, PA 17557
- Ryan Aument https://www.senatoraument.com/
- 2/22/21 Response from Tina (works for Aument). Spoke with her on the phone today. She is familiar with Ephrata Borough and is going to do some research on the matter and will get back in touch.
- 3/1/21 Tina is continuing research and has contacted Borough Council
- Earth Justice https://earthjustice.org/
- 2/24/21 Response:
I received your email sent to the Earthjustice Philadelphia office. Would you like to discuss on the phone? Is there a day next week that would be convenient to talk?
Clean Energy Program
1617 John F. Kennedy Blvd., Suite 1130
Philadelphia, PA 19103